Tuesday, May 31, 2011

A Wolverine In Buckeye Country

Why do people in Columbus, Ohio always get mad at Michigan fans? They always say "your where born and raised here in Columbus so you should be a buckeye fan." But because you’re born in raised in a certain state does that mean you have to be a fan of every sport they have in your state or city? I don’t think that is fair that people try to make you fell guilty for being a fan of a team that is outside your state or city. Yes I was born and raised in Columbus but I love Michigan sports and when I visited Michigan when I was younger I didn’t want to leave. I love the University of Michigan campus and I love all of their sports I’m not just a fan during football and basketball season (unlike some Ohio state Buckeye fans) I’m a fan all year round. I wear my Michigan stuff all the time I wanted to go the University of Michigan when I was younger. I always get into arguments with buckeyes fans because I’m a Michigan fan it's like some of them hate Michigan fans and they yell and some have thrown temper tantrums. I have been booed for saying Go Blue in class and at bars when I go to watch games sometimes and I always just deal with it. I have been cursed out I have heard every mean comment about being a Michigan fan. But at the end of the day I love my team and I love saying Go Blue and calling myself a Wolverine.

No comments:

Post a Comment